NEW WORK BRACKET
Availability – 1 Gang or 2 Gang in Single Pack, 6 Pack, 12 Pack, Palette
Type – Box/Conduit/Fitting Accessory
AVAILABLE PRODUCTS & SKU’S
- 630-WRKBRKT1 – 1 Gang New Work Low Volage Bracket (1)
- 630-WRKBRKT1CP – 1 Gang New Work Low Voltage Support – Contractor Pack (12)
- 630-WRKBRKT2 – 2 Gang New Work Low Voltage Bracket (1)
The Low-Voltage New Work Bracket is a low-voltage mounting bracket requiring minimal installation effort. The low-voltage new work bracket features a unique inner cutting design for fast, perfect cutting every time. The bracket easily attached to wood or steel studs, flush to the drywall, and features a retention ring which can accommodate low-voltage wiring with or without conduit.
Ideal for new work low-voltage applications such as: telecom plates, cable jacks, network/HDMI cabling, video plates and more.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Easy face plate installation
- Compatible with most low-voltage, old work applications
- Bracket ships with the spacer in place for installation in 1/2 inch or 5/8 inch dry-wall
- Internal guide for rotary cutting tool – eliminates tool wander
- Stud and/or still plate mount
- Optional snap-in conduit mount – for 3/4 inch and 1 inch conduit fittings
- Lack of mud ring, proud of studs, eliminates tension on drywall during cutting means:
- No final corner drywall damage
- No need to tighten drywall screws after cutting
- No drywall screw pop if not tightened
- No proud drywall screwed if not tightened
- No repair required due to the above.
- UL Listed – E361961
ONE GANG NEW CONSTRUCTION BRACKET
- Weight: 0.05 lb.
- Dimensions: 4 in x 4.9 in x 0.6 in
- Material: ABS
TWO GANG NEW CONSTRUCTION BRACKET
- Weight: 0.074 lb.
- Dimensions: 5.8 in x 4.9 in x 0.6 in
- Material: ABS
HOW TO BUY
Electrical wholesalers, telecomm installers, cable manufacturers & any related professionals may buy the Snap Bracket in palette quantities. Please click to enquire for more details or email email@example.com for delivery, shipping costs and master packs.
NAIL BRACKET ONTO STUD AND BREAK AWAY CONDUIT/WIRE MOUNT
SNAP MOUNT IN TO PLACE, FEED WIRES THROUGH, INSTALL DRYWALL AND MARK CENTER LOCATION
SET ROTARY BIT DEPTH. CUT FROM X THEN RUN ALONG INSIDE OF BRACKET, CONNECT WIRES AND ATTACH COVER PLATE