Less SKUs and inventory
- one sleeve replaces multiple mud rings
- line and low voltage use same bracket and sleeve
- no extension rings
No Need to know substrate thickness during rough-in
No box extension required
Internal hole cutting guide eliminates tool wander
During drywall installation and cutting, the bracket, mounted flush with the stud, eliminates tension on drywall conventionally present with mud rings - resulting in the following benefits:
- No final corner drywall damage
- No need to tighten drywall screws after cutting
- No drywall screw pop if not tightened
- No proud drywall screwed if not tightened
No repair required due to the above.
No need to know the wall and cladding thickness during rough in
No Need to add extension ring
Sleeve depth can be adjusted if wall substrate thickness changes - drywall does not need to be removed and replaced, as is often the case conventionally, if an alternate depth mud ring is required.